Our selection of group offerings hope to make psychology more accessible. They’re perfect for those of you who might not be able to afford weekly appointments, or who have used up their Medicare sessions for the calendar year.
Benefits of group therapy or programs:
- It’s more cost efficient
- You meet other like minded people going through a similar experience
- It offers increased structure and routine and more consistency
We currently have a waitlist available for mindfulness groups* that are both online and in-person. This 8 week workshop is run by our team of experienced psychologists who will support you through this journey and answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way.
This educational course focuses on experiential learning to help you learn the foundational and practical techniques of mindfulness, used for coping with the stressors of everyday life.
Our mindfulness group is ideal if you:
- Are curious about mindfulness and want to commit to developing a practice
- Have tried meditation or mindfulness before and it didn’t work out
- Want to know the nuts and bolts behind the practice and approach it in a science-based way
- Experience anxiety, stress, trouble sleeping or difficulty unwinding
- Want to live more mindfully and feel more alive and present
Why is mindfulness important? Find out here.
Want to join the waitlist for our February 2024 group?
Make an enquiry here or contact our friendly team today at (02) 8080 9601.
*More group programs coming next year.