Request an Appointment
Come join our team
We are a private psychology practice located in the centre of Bondi Junction. Our collective passion lies in empowering our clients to achieve emotional growth and balance by arming them with the tools and knowledge to take charge and create healthy changes. Mind Matters is located within a stunning, purpose built, terrace in the centre of Bondi Junction. The practice looks and feels like a high-end spa, where the clinicians and clients alike are welcomed into a warm and tranquil space. Our practice offers 12 rooms, all professionally sound-proofed, air-conditioned, thoughtfully furnished and all feature sun-drenched windows and skylights, looking into peaceful gardens. One of our rooms is large enough for group therapy.
What we offer
- We have full time admin staff to support you and your clients
- Peer supervision and supervision for clinical endorsement
- Professional development and Team Events
- Supportive and fun team
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Large and varied referral base
- A kitchen full of snacks!
- Established CRM processes to help minimise time spent writing letters
- Progressive innovative practice with a wide array of exciting projects
- Multitude of career pathways, such as: managing/supervising teams, group therapy, workshops, create innovative content and programs, developing PR pathways and fostering individual/professional passions.
- Work flexible hours to suit your schedule
We are looking for
- Clinical Registrars or Clinical Psychologists who love what they do.
- Psychologists who have broad capabilities and also those who prefer niche areas.
- Adult psychologists, child psychologists and couple’s therapists. At Mind Matters we are happy to help nurture any interests you would like to create for yourself.
- It is a warm flexible environment with options to work from 2 days a week to full time. Your personal needs will be prioritised.
Registered with AHPRA
Masters degree in Psychology
Excellent verbal and written skills
Able to work independently and also within a great team environment
A warm, non-judgemental and client-focused approach towards therapy