JOIN THE MIND MATTERS TEAM
Mind Matters is located in a charming and welcoming terrace in the centre of Bondi Junction. From the moment you enter, it feels like a high-end spa, where clinicians and clients alike are welcomed into a warm, tranquil and safe space. We’re a large, vibrant team of clinical psychologists who provide therapy and assessment services under the guidance of our principal psychologist, Karen Martin.
Our practice offers 12 rooms that are all professionally sound proofed, air conditioned, thoughtfully furnished and feature sun-soaked skylights and windows that look out onto peaceful gardens. We also have a room that is large enough for group therapy.
We provide therapy for all ages in a wide range of presentations. We take pride in our detailed triage process, which allows us to pair clients with the psychologist that’s best suited to support and guide them through their therapeutic journey. We really take the time to get to know our psychologists and their preferred client population.
Providing high-quality client care while maintaining the work/life balance of our employees is crucial to us. In fact, the health of our team is a prominent value of Mind Matters, and means that they deliver their highest quality of care to the community.
What we offer
- Flexibility: Full-time or part-time options
- Career progression: Pathways and support for leadership, development and training
- Opportunities: Training, workshops, groups and supervision
- Work/life balance: We want you to gain the most out of your professional and personal life
- Culture: A close-knit team that work and celebrate together
- Efficiency: Established CRM processes to simplify writing letters
- Professional support: Peer supervision and supervision for clinical endorsement
- Admin support: Full-time admin staff to help you and your clients
- A large and varied referral base
- A kitchen full of snacks
- A progressive, innovative practice with a range of exciting projects
- Lots of professional resources
We’re looking for psychologists who
- Love what they do
- Have broad capabilities but also niche areas of interest
- Have the ability to work independently and also collaboratively
- Boast fantastic verbal and written skills
- Possess a warm, non-judgemental and client-focused approach to therapy
Your qualifications should include
- An accredited Masters or Doctorate in Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA
FINALLY, LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE THESE OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS•
A full endorsement in the area of clinical psychology
A board approved supervisor
You're interested in couples therapy or family therapy