Tuesday 8am - 3pm
Wednesday 11.30am - 7pm
Thursday 8.30am - 3.30pm via Telehealth
Initial consultation (75 minutes): $360
Therapy sessions (50 minutes): $260
Medicare rebate: $137.05 p/session
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Master of Psychology (Clinical), MAPS, Cool Kids accredited psychologist, Trained in ESL support
A little about me
I like to think of myself as a warm, grounded and genuine psychologist, equipped with an incredible belt of life experience. My deep intuition combined with my love of research, prove invaluable when collaborating with clients to improve the challenges and difficulties they face; no matter how big or small.
Following a successful career in bookkeeping, I discovered a new passion for clinical psychology. The attention to detail and keen analytical skills that I needed in my previous career seem to translate seamlessly when it comes to effective problem-solving with clients, comprehensive assessment and thorough treatment plans.
My areas of interest are…
- Anxiety and mood disorders
- Emotional and behavioural dysregulation
- General life and work-related stress
- Women’s mental health (specific interest in the perinatal period i.e. conception through to pregnancy, postpartum and parenting),
- Infant mental health
- Adult ADHD and related cognitive concerns
I work with
- Older adults
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy Models
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
A bit more about me
What has practising and studying psychology taught you?
“Small changes can have a big impact, and that taking the time to look after yourself is so important.”
What is your self-care ritual?
“I love to cook, catch up with family & friends and blast 80’s music.”
A fun fact about me is…
“I have a dog named Dollar and I’m a certified scuba diver.”